Use passtext.in to share sensitive text (like passwords) via temporary links
Enter your text to share above to generate a temporary link, where:
• The text entered is first encrypted within your browser before being posted.
• Only the encrypted text, without the key, is posted and stored on our server.
• Only the temporary link contains the key necessary for decrypting the text.
• Techies can verify the security features by inspecting the source of this website.
Technical Notes & Disclaimers:
• The window.crypto API
is used to generate a new cryptographically random encryption key client-side.
• And the CryptoJS library
is used to encrypt the text with AES-256 encryption client-side before posting.
• The encryption key is stored as the URL hash in the temporary link to avoid exposure to the server.
• Provided "as is" without warranties: please verify this website's source code and use at your own risk.